It is the same grape, but why does it taste so different? Come learn what kind of Pinot Noir you enjoy.
At the conclusion of this course, you will:
- Learn the major differences in Pinot Noir found in different climates and soils
- Learn all about the viticulture and vinification of this grape
- Become more familiar with Pinots found around the world
Learn to speak wine and the world of wine is yours to conquer.
Have you ever wanted to learn more about wine? Shin Dig classes are the perfect way to boost your knowledge, whether you’re a beginner or an aficionado! Our tasting-based classes are small and intimate, with a maximum of 18 attendees at the table. All of our classes are taught by our staff educators, who are the friendliest wine experts you’ll ever meet. Each class focuses on one topic, whether it’s a particular region, grape, wine style, or spirit type, so you can really absorb the information. You get to taste and compare wines so you’re better equipped to talk about them or order them in restaurants. Our classes are suited for wine lovers of all experience levels, and our knowledgeable instructors can explain the basics or talk in-depth about wine. Each class lasts between 1.5 - 2 hours, which allows plenty of time to taste, think and ask questions. After the end of each class, you can shop our store and get 10% off all products. See our full class schedule online and join us to taste and learn!
At each class you’ll get:
- Tasting-sized pours of up to 6 small production wines
- Bottled Water
- Printed handouts with information on the topics covered in class, and tasting notes for all wines poured
- Wine Aroma Wheel
- Wine Evaluation Chart
- 10% off all wines featured in the class
- Personalized instruction from one of our resident wine educators
Please note - Cancellation with full refund is accepted up to 48 hours prior to event date. No refunds are given for cancellations after that point. When you purchase a ticket to an event or class, your name, or your gift recipient’s name, will be added to the list and checked at the door, you WILL NOT receive an actual ticket. Should you require more than 6 tickets for a class, please contact us for a group reservation.